Saturday, June 19, 2010

Nightmare-1


Actually its not a nightmare....all this i see when i sleep after waking up for my so called early morning studies;)
twas an after effect of reading twilight series......"i see a very beautiful girl(vampires r beautiful) who is new to our college/school(i dun rem'ber) and i try to befriend her.After knowin dat she is a vampire i try to impress her wid my knowledge of vampires.I mention about Edward Bella everyone of twilight series and she invites me to her home!wow!i was gona see a pack of vampires but thanks to Stephenie Meyer i was not a bit afraid but instead excited!
Now twas my turn to showoff my knowledge of vampires at her home.She introduced me to her parents,sisters,grandma and her maid.Her grandma was a powerful vampire but I din stop anywhere and went on my wid my blab about twilight characters.She politely asked me my birthdate,time of birth,eveything dat made me feel sumhw they want me to b a vampire or r impressed wid me.Then suddenly her grandma had an emergency call and d task was--->>to kill a guy whose death date they had calculated and he was destined to die by fire but as he was very resistant grandma had to get involved!whoosh!now that was d least expected thing from here............!!
Then i asked my friend about d details of dis matter n she said that whenever a human cums to their home they calculate their death date and how he should be killed .I asked whats d reason behind doing dis to which she replied that ts actually a service by vampires to humans to prevent punishment in hell!!:-S
I began to shiver was it coz of dis that they asked my birth date n all?OMG!what m i gonna do??
soon her grandma returned after 'killing' dat guy!after killing a human!hw can i b safe here?what if she calculates my death date n kills me too??I asked their permission to leave but they stopped me......they said without calculating my death date nd my punishment in hell they wont leave me!I stared at my friend but she was unresponsive.......what a fool i made of myself!!
I wanted to go home but then i understood wherever i go they will find me out and kill me!
Then they calculated my death date to tell me that i had only 2 hrs left!Oh no!"
Then i opened my eyes looked straight at d clock of my room to confirm ts 10.I again closed my eyes but i felt it as a moments but actually twas 1 hr when i heard a sharp rubbing sound behind my bed....twas very familiar......but my mind interpreted it as sound of fire!I opened my eyes in shock afraid to see her grandma here to kill me.....but twas instead our chechi moving away the plastic under my bed!But still my mind was not convinced.....I had to wait till 12 to confirm that twas all a dream!Till then i was recollecting everything that a person would think of before dying but escaped from my much anticipated death!

1 comment:

  1. This was a real dream u had??...thanks to twilight series, now vampires are common to be in our dreams!!...anyway gud work and dont forget to jott down ur next dream...

    ReplyDelete